To find out more about Kansas City Northland’s Eclipse Volleyball Club Freshman Volleyball Clinic 2021, please scroll down your device’s screen or use the Links Table of Content below.
Why this Volleyball Training is designed for Freshman
The Incoming High School Freshman Volleyball Clinic 2021 is designed for incoming players (Class of 2025) who are interested in trying out for their high school volleyball team. This clinic will go beyond the fundamental skills of volleyball. It will prepare your athlete for the upcoming high school tryouts and serve as a base evaluation for what they need to work on in the future. Players will be challenged as they participate in high school level drills and participate in game-like situations.
Incoming Freshman will work on following Volleyball Skills
Hitting / Blocking
Eclipse Directors & Coaches leading the training
Eclipse Volleyball Directors Coach Charles & Coach Diane, along with a qualified coaching staff, will lead the clinic and will teach skills, techniques and strategies needed to be successful at the high school level.
Clinic Date, Time, Location, and Bring Water Bottles
- Date and Time of High School Freshman Clinic: Sunday, June 6th, 2021 from 9:00AM to 3:00PM
- Clinic will be capped at 24 participants (Minimum 12) and is open to the public
- The Freshman VB Clinic will take place at the Eclipse VB Club KC Practice facility. Our address is 6609 Royal Street, Suite 107, Pleasant Valley, MO 64068.
- PARTICIPANTS PLEASE BRING 2 WATER BOTTLES TO THE CLINIC
- 1:5 Staff to player ratio
- Participants receive a T-Shirt for Attending
Fee & Registering for the Incoming Freshman Clinic
Fee for attending the Incoming Freshman Clinic is $200.00
Parents paying by check or cash, please do so by mailing the fee or contacting Eclipse Volleyball Club KC by June 1, 2021.
Online payment will incur a 4% convenience fee for processing the payment through paypal.