Private Volleyball Lessons
Book 1 hour private volleyball lesson
During volleyball practices, it is difficult for a coach to focus on an individual without taking away from the whole team. Private and semi-private volleyball lessons allow players to develop skills, receive more repetition drills, and receive help to fix their technique.
- Coach Diane and Coach Charles charge $75 per 1 hour volleyball lesson.
- Semi-private lessons prices for both coaches are $57.50 per player. The total cost of a semi-private lesson is $115 ($57.50 x2). This discount is automatically applied when a parent books two lessons for their player and a teammate on the same date and time slot.
- For Current Eclipse Volleyball Club Members there is a Coupon Code that can be used to change the 1 hour private volleyball lesson to $50.00. Please contact our Coach Diane or Coach Charles for this Discount code.
For more information about private volleyball lesson please visit the description tab below. Parents/Guardians don’t forget to read our Health/COVID-19 wavier. It’s located next to the Description Tab below. After you select the date and time of the private lesson, please enter your First and Last Name to continue the booking process. There is a 6.5% convenience fee for processing online payments.
Middle School Volleyball Tryout Clinic August 2023
Join Eclipse KC for our August 12, 2023, Middle School Volleyball Tryout Clinic – Preparing players for Tryouts. The 5-hour Middle School Volleyball training will take place at the Eclipse Volleyball Club KC – Independence Facility.
- Date: Saturday, August 12, 2023
- Time: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM (5-hours)
- Fee for attending: $125.00
- Location: Eclipse Volleyball Club KC – Independence Facility / Address: 13801 East 42nd Terrace S, Independence, MO 64055
High School Ready Training August 2023
Prepare for High School Tryouts with our 2-day High School Ready Training August 2023. Total hours of training 4 hours. Fees for our 2-day training is $115.00 for Non-members and $100 for Current Eclipse Club members. Current Eclipse Club Parents contact Coach Diane or Coach Charles for the coupon code when paying online. Please note there is 6.5% convenience fee for processing online payments. The clinic will take place at Eclipse Volleyball Club KC’s – Independence Facility.
Date and Times
- August 1st – August 2nd, 2023, sessions are 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Incoming Freshman Volleyball Clinic
The Incoming High School Freshman Volleyball Clinic is designed for incoming freshmen (Class of 2027) who are interested in trying out for their high school volleyball team.
- Cost for the Freshman Clinic is $115 for non-members and $100 for Current Eclipse Club Members. Eclipse parents contact Coach Charles or Coach Diane for the coupon code
- Date & Time of Clinic: Saturday August 5, 2023 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- The clinic will take place at the Eclipse Volleyball Club KC – Independence Facility