Prepare for High School Tryouts with our 2-day High School Ready Training August 2023. This Volleyball Tryout Ready Clinic is designed for High School Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors. Total hours of Training 4 hours. Fees for our 2-day training is $115.00 for Non-Club members and $100 for Current Eclipse Club Members. Eclipse Club Members Contact Coach Diane or Coach Charles for the Coupon Code if you pay online.
Date and Times
- August 1st and 2nd, 2023 | 6:00pm to 8:00pm
High School Ready Skill schedule
- Tuesday, August 1st, 2023, Players will work on Serving, Passing, Serve-Receive, and Defense skills
- Wednesday, August 2nd, 2023, Players will work on Setting, Hitting, and putting all the skills together
High School Tryout Ready Training Location
- The 2-day Clinic will take place at Eclipse Volleyball Club KC’s – Independence Facility
COVID-19 and Health Waiver
PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Eclipse KC Volleyball Club and athletics/sports program whether involving team or individual sports and related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- The risk of injury and/or illness from the activities involved in the program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
- The risk to have direct or indirect contact with individuals who have been exposed to and/or diagnosed with one or more communicable diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19 or other medical conditions, diseases, or maladies, and/or any mutation or variation thereof does exist and it is impossible to eliminate the risk that I could become infected through contact with or close proximity to an individual with a communicable disease;
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual, significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such hazard to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS ECLIPSE KC VOLLEYBALL CLUB LLC, its officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, directors, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of the premises, (collectively, the "Releases"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES OR OTHERWISE.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
FOR PARENT/GUARDIAN OF PARTICIPANT OF MINORITY AGE: This is to certify that I, as parent/legal guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releases, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify the Releases from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child's involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE.
By signing up for this training session, camp or league, I, as the parent or legal guardian, agrees to the above statements. I agree that typing in my name acts as my legal signature. Please enter your first and last name in the required box above.
Freshman, Sophomore, Junior&Senior