Private Volleyball Lessons with Eclipse Volleyball Club KC Coaches
During volleyball practices, it is difficult for a coach to focus on an individual without taking away from the whole team. Getting private lessons help athletes reach their full potential, minimize injuries, and increase their fitness condition.
Eclipse Volleyball Coaches available for lessons
Coach Charles Cooper
Coach Charles is the co-director of Eclipse Volleyball Club. He’s a former Division One player who’s been involved with volleyball over 30 years. Coach Charles has been a high school and club coach in Iowa, Kansas, and Missouri.
Coach Charles conducts the following training:
- Volleyball skills and position assessment
- Basic to Advance Hitting
- Improving passing skills
- Basic to Advance serving
Please visit his Bio for more information.
Coach Diane Allen
Coach Diane is the co-director of Eclipse Volleyball Club. She played High School Volleyball in Lawrence, KS and Aiea Hawaii. Coach Diane start coaching her daughter at Notre Dame de Sion Lower school and continued coaching her daughter on competitive club teams.
Coach Diane conducts the following training:
- Basic to advance setting
- Basic to intermediate passing
- Improving player’s serving
Please visit her Bio for more information.
How to book and pay for the lesson
- Volleyball Coaches selection. Use the drop arrow to select your private lesson coach
- Date Selection. After selecting the coach, select the dates the coach is available for lessons
- Time Slot selection. Select the time slot for the private lesson
- Wavier Box. Check the Wavier box acknowledging that you’ll read, download, sign, bring to the lesson or email to the coach our wavier form.
- Are you paying for 1,2, or 3 players to attend the private lesson? If it’s just for 1 player, click on the book now button which will take you to the website’s cart page.
If you prefer to pay by check or cash for the private, please contact either Coach Charles at email@example.com or Coach Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact either Coach Charles or Coach Diane two days in advance of your preferred lesson date and time slot for them to manually enter your player’s lesson data.