Kansas City North’s Eclipse Volleyball Club KC Shop Page
Payment page for deposit, monthly team fees, and training fees
On our shop page parents can pay for their player’s commitment deposit, monthly team fees, and training fees for players, parents, and family members. Please remember the following:
- Commitment Deposits are required to hold players spot on team
- Monthly team payments should be paid by the 5th on each of the following months: August, September, October, November, and December
- There is a 4% Convenience Fee for processing credit and debit card payments
- If you have questions about booking an open gym, tryout, or private lesson date and time slot, please visit our Volleyball open gym/tryout page or private lesson page.
- For refund information about the upcoming HOA 2020-2021, please visit our COVID-19 refund page.
Non payment of monthly team payments may prevent player from participating at team practices and volleyball tournaments. Questions? Please contact Eclipse Volleyball Directors either Diane Allen or Charles Cooper.
Private Volleyball Lessons
Book 1 hour private volleyball lesson
During volleyball practices, it is difficult for a coach to focus on an individual without taking away from the whole team. Private and semi-private volleyball lessons allow players to develop skills, receive more repetition drills, and receive help to fix their technique.
- Coach Diane and Coach Charles charge $50 per 1 hour volleyball lesson.
- Semi-private lessons prices for both coaches are $45.00 per player. The total cost of a semi-private lesson is $90 ($45 x2). This discount is automatically applied when a parent books two lessons for their player and a teammate on the same date and time slot.
For more information about private volleyball lesson please visit the description tab below.