Coach Amanda played as a Libero and an Outside Hitter for Park University. While she’s working on her Fitness & Wellness degree, Coach Amanda currently serves as a Student Assistant for Park University’s Womens Volleyball team.
Coach Amanda’s Park University Awards
- Part of the 2018 National Championship Team
- 2018 Daktronics-NAIA Women’s Volleyball Scholar-Athlete
- 2018 AMC Academic All-Conference
Her Previous Seasons
- 2018: Appeared in 37 matches and made two starts for Park…Played in 120 sets…Tabbed 85 digs, knocked home 23 kills, serviced up 26 aces, and assisted 19 kills…Wrapping up her career at Park, Santos tabbed 58 kills, collected 34 assists, serviced up 37 aces, had a total of three total blocks, and dug up 263 balls.
- 2017: Appeared in 36 matches and made six starts for the Pirates…Played in a total of 107 sets…Collected 178 digs, knocked home 35 kills, assisted 15 kills, and serviced up 11 aces…Finished the season averaging 1.7 digs per set.