Each year new and returning club volleyball players (parents) must register with the HOAVB (Heart of America Volleyball organization). Parents can now register players for the upcoming season. Please complete your player’s registration by Thursday, Sept 26. In other words, we need parents to register their players ASAP (as soon as possible). Please follow the player registration procedures below.
HOAVB Player Registration procedures
- Go to www.hoavb.org (this is our Region website for all things Club Volleyball) and look for the REGISTRATION Tab. Need an Overview of the Player Registration Process? Please download the HOA’s Player Registration Overview PDF.
- Under the REGISTRATION Tab there are 2 submenus for parents to select. (please note both submenus will take parents to the USA Volleyball Website)
- If you are a new person to Club Volleyball, please select the New Member link. In the New Member’s page parents will set up and fill out up their player’s information. During this process please remember to choose Eclipse KC Volleyball Club as your player’s team this season.
- For returning Club players, please make any changes to your player’s bio. For example, selecting the player’s current school grade. After making the necessary updates, please remember to choose Eclipse KC Volleyball Club as your player’s team this season. Returning Eclipse Players/Parents can use the following link: https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/wp15/Intralock/Login.wp
Completing the registration process for both new and returning members
- please submit a $55.00 credit or debit card payment
- check off the boxes VERY IMPORTANT – Click on the Sentence “USAV Waiver & Release of Liability” This link will pop up another window that parents should read and scroll to the bottom.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number, your driver’s license, or State ID number
- Finally, click on the confirm button. If everything went okay, you’ll receive an email. If not you’ll see a message displaying the error.
USAV Youth & Junior Volleyball Player Medical Release Form
During Player Registration, parents will see an icon and a paragraph requesting the player’s medical release form. This is another required document that Coach Diane and Coach Charles need for your player to play on the Eclipse Volleyball Club KC team.
Please mail the completed player’s medical release form to Coach Diane by October 5. This form can be handed to her or Coach Charles at the practice facility. Also, parents may mail their October team payment with their player’s medical release form.
If you did not download the form, parents may download the medical release form from our website.
Parents are not required to sign up and register
If you want to be involved (any on-court participation like shagging balls or helping out at the scoring table), you can register an account under your own name; pay $30 for membership and background screening. For more details go to the HOA Website and look for HOA-F4-Full Season Parent – $30.
You will be issued credentials, but this will not mean you will be doing any coaching.
This is voluntary and is not required to watch your daughter this season.
Questions about the USAV Registration Process
Any questions about the USAV registration process, please check out the HOA Registration FAQ. Otherwise please call Coach Charles (816) 853-0014 or Coach Diane (816) 695-9355. We can help walk you through the process.